Tuesday, September 27, 2011

wedding crafts

Now that the wedding is over and I have a bit of time, I can post some crafts I worked on. Since I had a bit of time to plan, and plenty of inspiration from wedding blogs like greenweddingshoes and 100layercake, I had a lots of fun. Sadly my camera started malfunctioning so I was only able to take a couple shots for now. Hoping to get my camera to get fixed and back in my hands...or possibly buy a new one?


I painted my own cake toppers that I bought from etsy to look like us and used yarn on the platform. I tried to use them whatever crafts I could with yarn. I bought the wooden letters from Michaels, cloth and felt from Joanns for the corsages and invitation supplies from paperandmore.

I also got a great gift from my bridesmaids that I don't think I would ever use because they are so pretty. I think when we move into the house, I will frame them and put them in the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment