Tuesday, October 11, 2011

food!

So I have been completely obsessed with pinterest lately. It's my newest time killer like facebook, but so much more. The website is full of fashion, crafts, design and recipes! If you see something you like, you can pin it up to your board, like a bookmark and then go back to it whenever you want. I <3 the recipes.

The first recipe I tried was potato chips, first salt and pepper and then parmesan. Charles really liked the parmesan version.

I could never pass up a pumpkin recipe, especially when they look so good. These are similar to some pumpkin cupcakes I bake, but cookie form topped with a cream cheese icing. YUM! I made one batch and had plenty to share. Here is the recipe.

A very easy apple chip recipe. 100 degrees, sprinkle with cinnamon and bake for four hours. I turned on the oven today to roast some beets and the kitchen smelled like cinnamon from the last time I baked these.

I can't wait until we get the house and I have a kitchen where I don't have to scramble to find a pan. There are a couple of slow cooker recipes and a lot more baking I want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment